Protection and Use of Personal Data
The collection and processing of personal data is done in accordance with the Greek legislation (Law 2472/1997), the relevant national and Community legislation and the relevant decisions and acts of the competent Authority.
Whenever the website www.froufrouboutique.gr is used, we receive and collect specific information. The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit our website.
The information we collect is the following:
- Information received automatically
We receive and collect the following information: the domain name and the name of the host, the browser and operating system, date and time you visit our website and the IP address from which you are connected. This information is collected for better website management, trend analysis and demographic information.
- Information via Cookies
“Cookies” are small files that are placed on your computer hard drive during your visit to our website and allow us to identify you as a user, whenever you visit our website and if you use the same computer and same browser. Cookies are used by us for specific functions, such as selecting a language and logging in to your account (login) using your username and password. You can enable the setting in your browser to warn you before accepting cookies or disable the setting to accept cookies. In the latter case, however, you will not be able to use certain services, such as using your FrouFrouBoutique © account.
- Information provided voluntarily
You do not need to provide your personal data to browse our website, view our products and read our content. Personal data will be requested in the following cases: (a) account creation, (b) filling out an order form.
(a) Create an account: You have the option to create an account at FrouFrouBoutique © to:
- to place an online order
- to submit a review. A prerequisite for submitting a review for one of the FrouFrouBoutique © products is to maintain an account. If a review contains abusive content, comments that offend good morals, personal information (eg phone number), is a negative ad, etc., FrouFrouBoutique © reserves the right not to make this post. User reviews and comments are the personal views and opinions of the users themselves and do not necessarily reflect the views of FrouFrouBoutique ©, which in no way can be held responsible for any of these views.
- to participate in our competitions
- to receive the FrouFrouBoutique © Newsletter with useful information. If you do not wish to receive the Newsletter, you can select a relevant link that gives you this option and is located in the email confirming your subscription, as well as in any email with the Newsletter of FrouFrouBoutique ©.
(b) Filling out an order form: If you have created an account, you will need to use it to complete an order form. The information in this account will be used to complete the order and you will need to fill in some additional information, such as payment information, contact phone number, shipping address or different product shipping address (optional), invoice details (Tax Identification Number, Tax Office, Occupation, name), where these are necessary.
- Clearance of electronic transactions:
For payment by Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards, we work with PayPal, which handles the settlement of transactions. If you choose the Credit / Debit / Prepaid card as your payment method, you will be taken to the PayPal page, where you will be asked to enter the following details: card number and type, holder’s name (as indicated on the card), expiration date and CVV2 (for Visa cards) or CVC2 (for MasterCard cards). If you have joined the Verified by Visa program, you will be asked for your password and your personal message, while for the MasterCard SecureCode program you will be asked for your personal code (SecureCode).
Please note that FrouFrouBoutique © does not collect or store your card details in any way. The electronic card transaction is done with the secure system of PayPal through redirection (re-direction) in a secure environment-secure server of PayPal and transfer of the card data with 128-bit SSL encryption.
Couriers: The delivery of what is ordered to our customers is performed by cooperating courier companies. For this purpose, FrouFrouBoutique © promotes your personal information, such as name and shipping address to the cooperating courier companies, so that the delivery of your order is possible.
- Linking to other websites
- Non-assignment to third parties
This information must:
- To be legally acquired and managed.
- Manage only for the purposes stated in the registration process.
- Be adequate, relevant and not excessive to the purpose for which they were acquired.
- Be accurate and as up to date as possible.
- To be kept no longer than the time required to complete the purpose for which they were acquired.
- To be held with due safety.
- Do not transport to non-EU countries without the express consent of the person concerned.